banner

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 25, 2021

author photo

The night is the time for restful sleep and to be at peace. It’s the time of the day when you want all your worries and troubles to go away so that you can peacefully drift into dreamland. A calm composed person will have a restful night’s sleep. Wish Good night to your loved ones for a sweet dreamy night. A lovely caring wish to your lover can make his night wonderful. Wish your boyfriend, send good night text for him with messages that he will never forget. Send some cute goodnight texts for him, and he will be touched by your gesture. We have a collection of good night SMS for your ease. Choose from these, for a happy bright relationship with your partner.

GOOD NIGHT MESSAGES FOR HIM:

  1. I know it’s not true, but my heart still believes that the moon shines for just me and U. Good night.
  2. Good night, to the guy who makes my days bright. Sweet dreams, to the guy whose love makes me burst out at the seams. Hugs and kisses, to the guy who makes my life seem like a bed of roses. I love you.
  3. The painful nightmares of losing you give me a sleepless night. But it’s all worth it when you hug me and call me yours. Gd Nt.
  4. I don’t mind having even the scariest nightmares, as long as I am woken up by you. Good night.
  5. We come with nothing and go with nothing. But one great thing we achieve is a little remembrance in someone´s mind & small place in someone´s heart. Good night!
  6. If u ever feel lonely, look to the sky… Always know that I’m somewhere beneath that sky wishing all the best for you. Good night… sweet dreams!
  7. Hey there, just dropped by to say hello. Hope that you had a wonderful day! Good Night!
  8. No matter how bad the nightmares were if you wake me up from them. Good Night.
  9. I couldn’t fall asleep unless I told you how much I miss you – love you and goodnight!
  10. U are the sweetest thing, and I love U. Good Night. Sweet Dreams.
  11. Today has been a non-stop, hectic, crazy day, and I wish I had gotten time to see you… so I’m thinking about U before I fall asleep. Goodnight, sleep tight!
  12. I’ve got you and only you in my heart. sweet dreams.
  13. All I wanted from God was You, and you are mine now. So, I don’t want anything from God now. Love you baby, Gud Nght!
  14. We are together for a very long time now, and I just wanna let you know that I love you more than ever now. Good Night my love.
  15. You are the only person whom I want to see happy always. So, keep smiling dear and you know that I love you more than you do. ðŸ˜‰ Good Night!

These good night messages we have for you are the best way to express your love and affection. Use these sweet goodnight messages and his heart will surely skip a beat!. For a boyfriend who’s away from you will be more than happy if you send these good night message for him long distance. Give him a hearty laugh with the funny goodnight texts. A good night love message will remain etched in his heart forever! Make the day end with some romantic goodnight messages for a love-filled evening. The good night msg that we have in this section are some of the best messages. Send these good night text messages and his night is sure to be wonderful.

your advertise here

This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
This Is The Oldest Page

Advertisement

Themeindie.com